Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

STOP THE DOLPHIN SLAUGHTER!!! MAKE ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES MANDATORY!!! SCIENCE SCIENCE SCIENCE

http://vimeo.com/79262398

This is a link to my PSA on the dolphin slaughter in Taiji Japan and how we can stop the killing by boycotting the dolphin entertainment industry.  Some of our school's faculty do not take Environmental Issues seriously as an important course because there is no formal testing, but through projects such as this I have developed much more interest then I have in any other subject.

I really think Environmental Issues is equally important as the mandatory science classes we are taking in school. Just as chemistry and biology are important for us to take as they give us insight on how science effects us as living organisms, environmental issues teaches us how to fix/prevent the problems directly effecting our futures. Our generation is in dire need of education on topics like global warming and animal endangerment, as the way we conduct our lives is destroying our earth, our organisms and eventually us..

Only with the awareness and passion for change that this class instills, will we beable stop and hopefully) reverse these issues before it is too late.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now you are going to have to teach me how you did all this. I am impressed so now I want to know more about how you did this psa. I remember very clearly seeing footage of the dolphin slaughter in Japan when I was a young boy on a pbs nature episode. My father and I watched it together and were disgusted at the carnage and the sound of the dolphins dying stayed with me for a long time.

    ReplyDelete